Summer holiday to Bulgaria
Enjoy Strandja's coast
The Strandja Summer holiday to Bulgaria is a beach holiday with a difference! You'll avoid the huge resort hotels, and stay in small hotels and guesthouses along the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
Our walk descriptions and directions take you to our favourite beaches, ranging from quiet and undiscovered to more lively in vibrant coastal towns. By including a few excursions and walks in inland Strandja you can sample some of the best culture and nature Strandja Nature Park has to offer.
Strandja has a Mediterranean climate with the highest number of sunshine hours in the whole of Bulgaria during Summer. So for sun, sea, and beach, fascinating culture and beautiful nature, head to Strandja this Summer!
As a bonus, we donate to the Biodiversity Foundation for every visitor who comes to Strandja, so while you are enjoying Bulgaria's best beaches, you can rest assured that your holiday is helping the people that are working very hard to protect Bulgaria's remaining undeveloped coastline.
Summer in Strandja is great for recharging your batteries in an unknown destination off the beaten track.
Summer holiday Bulgaria
Summer Beach holiday info pack
€96.- plus postage and packing
Best time of year
In partnership with
Why a Strandja beach holiday?
- Strandja's Mediterranean climate is perfect for a summer holiday, and Strandja's coastline is Bulgaria's sunniest region!
- With your own rental car you can move around and go where no one else is going. Discover parts of amazing inland Strandja right there on your doorstep at your own relaxed pace.
- Stay in small hotels and guesthouses instead of huge, anonymous resort hotels.
- With our directions and tips you will be able to relax at those more quiet and special beaches that only locals know about ...
- Our walk descriptions will take you to interesting places and viewpoints. For example a walk through a coastal nature reserve, along beautiful volcanic rock formations and quiet beaches, or a short walk to intriguiging rock formations also known as the "Bulgarian stonehenge".
- We will give you tips and directions on where you can go horseriding, canoe-ing, or take boat trips along beautiful natural rivers where you can see rare water turtles.
- Discover ancient Sozopol, a former Greek settlement with a beautiful historic centre with cobbled streets and wooden houses, great restaurants and a small harbour.
- Include inland excursions to discover some of the best nature and culture Strandja has to offer.
- As a bonus, your holiday helps to protect Strandja; for every visitor, a donation is made to the Bulgarian Biodiversity Foundation.
- Our help and advice lets you confidently and comfortably discover a new destination that very few people know about.
The summer beach holiday takes you to some fantastic beaches in Strandja
What would it cost?
Prices of accommodation and car rental vary according to the season. For a Summer Beach holiday we would recommend the months June to September. Costs are of course completely dependent on how long you decide to stay, your choice of accommodation and rental car. Below we give you an example of prices:
- Accommodation - from €12.50 per person per night
- Car rental - from €19 per day
- Information pack Strandja Nature & Culture holiday - €96 plus postage and packing (the price of each information pack includes a donation to the Bulgarian Biodiversity Foundation).
What more we can help you with
In addition to sending out the information pack, we can help you further to make your Summer Beach holiday to Strandja as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. We can recommend a tailormade programme for your Summer Beach holiday based on your interests and wishes. We can recommend accommodation based on our extensive knowledge of places to stay in the area, and also recommend a reliable car rental company that will have your car waiting for you at the airport when you arrive. Please contact us for more information on what we can do to help you.
Do you want to know more about Strandja or advice about a summer holiday to this part of Bulgaria? Please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +359 590 99 002
Summer holiday enquiry form
(fields marked * are required)
|Day 1||Arrival in Bulgaria.|
|Day 2||Relax at a sandy beach in a quiet bay lined with low cliffs and trees. This sheltered bay is perfect for snorkeling.|
|Day 3||Excursion into Bulgaria's Strandja Nature Park. Mountain villages, unspoilt rivers, and panoramic views.|
|Day 4||A day at a Strandja coastal town, or another day at a quiet natural beach.|
|Day 5||Relax at a lovely sheltered beach with several tourist amenities, or at completely natural beach nearby. Walk along beautiful coastal rock formations optional in the evening.|
|Day 6||Day at a beach in a beautiful nature reserve. The beach is very sheltered with a backdrop of Strandja's rolling green hills.|
|Day 7||Visit the town of Sozopol, a vibrant tourism centre. You can see old Greek houses and visit a small harbour.|
|Day 8||A relaxing day at one of the most natural and least visited beaches in Strandja.|
|Day 9||A day in the regional capital Burgas. Leafy boulevards, restaurants, cafes, shops, and the seagardens at the seafront.|
|Day 10||Departure day|
Re-charge your batteries during a Strandja beach holiday to Bulgaria
More about hotels and guesthouses in Strandja Nature Park.
Information on renting a car during your holiday in Bulgaria.
Information on travelling to Strandja in Bulgaria.
More about a holiday in Strandja with a group.
More information about what you can see and do in Strandja.
Walks and excursions
More info on walks and excursions in Strandja.
Some practical things to help you plan your holiday to Bulgaria.